TOP > News > Details
CERD 97th session: Albania, Honduras, Iraq, Norway, Qatar, Republic of Korea (Nov-Dec 2018)
Date : 2018.10.11
At its 97th session from 26th November to 14th December 2018, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following 6 countries.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Albania, Honduras, Iraq, Norway, Qatar and the Republic of Korea.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical information, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the review: 5 November 2018
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the List of Themes: 21 September 2018
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the 97th session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!