UN: CERD address racial discrimination in Azerbaijan, Georgia, Namibia, Oman, Rwanda and Spain (April 2016)
Date : 2016.04.22
At its 89th session from 25th April to 13th May 2016, UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situations of racial discrimination in following 6 countries. Civil society organisations are encouraged to submit information on Azerbaijan, Georgia, Namibia, Oman, Rwanda and Spain.
- Deadline for submission of NGO reports: 4th April 2016
- For further information and State parties’ reports, please visit the official CERD website
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch discussions live! UN Treaty Body Webcast
- If you are an NGO participating in the forthcoming session and interested in receiving further practical information on CERD, please contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)