TOP > News > Details
UN: CERD address racial discrimination in Greece, Lebanon, Pakistan, Paraguay, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and the United Kingdom (August 2016)
Date : 2016.07.18
At its 90th session from 2nd to 26th August 2016, UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situations of racial discrimination in following 8 countries. Civil society organisations are encouraged to submit information on Greece, Lebanon, Pakistan, Paraguay, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
- Deadline for submission of NGO reports: 11th July 2016
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For State parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents , please visit the session page of CERD
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch discussions live at the UN Web TV!
- If you are an NGO participating in the forthcoming session and interested in receiving further practical information on CERD, please contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)