CERD 105th session: Chile, Denmark, Singapore, Switzerland and Thailand (November 2021)
Date : 2021.10.18
At its 105th session from 15th November to 3rd December 2021, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will carry out following activities.
- Reviews of Chile, Denmark, Singapore, Switzerland and Thailand
- Adoption of lists of issues prior to reporting (LOIPRs) on San Marino and Trinidad and Tobago
- Assessments of follow-up report of Montenegro
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on the situations of racial discrimination in these countries.
Please get in touch with us if you are preparing an alternative report or planning one on the abovementioned countries. Contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail).
Practical information for civil society
- Deadline for alternative reports for the reviews and follow-up assessments: 25 October 2021
- Deadline for information to request actions under the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP): 25 October 2021
- Information Note for NGOs for participation in the 105th session
- Programme of Work of the 105th session
- For States parties’ reports and other documents, please visit the 105th session page
- Our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!