CERD 99th session: Czech Republic, El Salvador, Iceland, Mexico, Mongolia, Poland, State of Palestine (August 2019)
Date : 2019.06.05
At its 99th session from 5th to 29th August 2019, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following 7 countries.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Czech Republic, El Salvador, Iceland, Mexico, Mongolia, Poland and the State of Palestine.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical information, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the review: 12 July 2019
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the List of Themes: 7 June 2019
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the 99th session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!