CERD 98th session: Andorra, Guatemala, Hungary, Lithuania, Zambia (April-May 2019)
Date : 2019.02.07
At its 98th session from 23rd April to 10th May 2019, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following 5 countries.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Andorra, Guatemala, Hungary, Lithuania, and Zambia.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical information, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the review: 29 March 2019
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the List of Themes: 8 February 2019
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the 98th session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!