CERD 96th session: Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Cuba, Japan, Latvia, Mauritius, Montenegro (August 2018)
Date : 2018.05.30
At its 96th session from 6th to 30th August 2018, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following 7 countries.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, China (Hong Kong), China (Macau), Cuba, Japan, Latvia, Mauritius and Montenegro.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical information, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
- Deadline for submission of NGO reports: 16 July 2018
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the 96th session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!