UN: CERD addresses racial discrimination in Kyrgyzstan, Mauritania, Nepal, Peru, Saudi Arabia and Sweden (April 2018)
Date : 2018.01.15
At its 95th session from 23rd April to 11th May 2018, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following 6 countries.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Kyrgyzstan, Mauritania, Nepal, Peru, Saudi Arabia and Sweden. The Committee will adopt a list of issues prior to reporting (LOIPR) for Botswana.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical information, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
- Deadline for submission of NGO reports: 30 March 2018
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the 95th session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!