UN: CERD addresses racial discrimination in Armenia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Kenya and Moldova (April 2017)
Date : 2017.02.14
At its 92nd session from 24th April to 12th May 2017, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following 6 countries. Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Armenia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Kenya and Republic of Moldova.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical advice on advocacy at the CERD, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
- Deadline for submission of NGO reports: 3rd April 2017
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the CERD’s session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!