CERD 106th session: Bolivia, Cameroon, Estonia, Kazakhstan and Luxembourg (April 2022)
Date : 2021.12.20
At its 106th session from 11th to 29th April 2022, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will carry out following activities.
- Periodic reviews: Bolivia (Plurinational State of); Cameroon; Estonia, Kazakhstan; and Luxembourg
- Assessment of follow-up report: Czech Republic and Peru
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on the situations of racial discrimination in these countries.
Please get in touch with us if you are preparing an alternative report or planning one on the abovementioned countries. Contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail).
Practical information for civil society
- Deadline for alternative reports for the reviews and follow-up assessments: 21 March 2022
- Deadline for information for lists of themes: 14 January 2022
- Deadline for information to request actions under the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP): 21 March 2022
- Information Note for NGOs and for participation in the 106th session
- For States parties’ reports and other documents, please visit the 106th session page
- CERD guidelines on the cooperation with NGOs
- Our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!