CERD 104th session: Lebanon and the Netherlands (August 2021)
Date : 2021.06.02
At its 104th session from 9th to 25th August 2021, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will carry out following activities via online.
- Online reviews of Lebanon (10 – 11 August) and the Netherlands (16 – 17 August)
- Adoption of a list of issues prior to reporting (LOIPRs) on India
- Assessments of follow-up reports of Colombia, El Salvador, Lithuania and Uzbekistan
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on the situations of racial discrimination in these countries.
Please get in touch with us if you are preparing an alternative report or planning one on the abovementioned countries. Please also share this information widely with others in your network who may be interested in contributing to the session. Contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail).
Practical information for civil society
- Deadline for alternative reports for the reviews and follow-up assessments: 19 July 2021
- Deadline for information for the adoption of the list of issues prior to reporting (LOIPRs): 8 July 2021
- Deadline for information to request actions under the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP): 8 July 2021
- Information Note for NGOs for participation in the 104th session
- Programme of Work of the 104th session
- For States parties’ reports and other documents, please visit the 104th session page
- Our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!