CERD 102nd session (online): Cuba, Guatemala, Kyrgyzstan, Montenegro and the Republic of Korea (November 2020)
Date : 2020.09.24
The UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will hold its 102nd session online from 16th to 24th November 2020. Consideration of States parties’ reports is postponed to future sessions.
During the 101st session, the Committee will consider the follow-up reports of Cuba, Guatemala, Kyrgyzstan, Montenegro and the Republic of Korea.
The Committee will adopt a list of issues prior to reporting (LOIPR) on Guyana, Tunisia and Monaco.
The Committee will also consider information submitted under the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP).
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of information.
- Deadline for information from civil society for the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP), follow-up reviews and the list of issues prior to reporting (LOIPR): 26 October 2020
- States’ follow-up reports are available at the CERD webpage
- Template for civil society “Follow-up Information on the CERD recommendations”
- Our guide “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors”
- Public meetings will be streamed live via UN Web TV.
- Follow our twitter for updates on the session.