CERD 101st session: Denmark, Italy, Lebanon, Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland (April – May 2020)
Date : 2020.01.07
At its 101st session from 20th April to 8th May 2020, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following six countries.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Denmark, Italy, Lebanon, Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical information, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the country reviews: 27 March 2020
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the List of Themes: 20 January 2020
- Deadline for information to request under the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP): 27 March 2020
- Deadline for alternative follow-up reports on Bosnia and Herzegovina, Japan, Latvia, Mauritius and Mauritania: 27 March
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the 101st session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!