CERD 101st session (online): Bosnia and Herzegovina, Japan, Latvia, Mauritania, Mauritius, China, Honduras, Norway, Qatar and Saudi Arabia (August 2020)
Date : 2020.07.03
The UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will hold its 101st session online from 4th to 7th August 2020. Consideration of States parties’ reports is postponed to future sessions.
During the 101st session, the Committee will consider the follow-up reports of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Japan, Latvia, Mauritania, Mauritius, China, Honduras, Norway, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
The Committee will also consider information submitted under the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP).
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of information and the Programme of Work are available at the 101st session page.
- Deadline for information for the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP): 14 July 2020
- Deadline for alternative follow-up reports: 14 July 2020
- States’ follow-up reports are available at the CERD webpage
- Template for civil society “Follow-up Information on the CERD recommendations”
- Our guide “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors”
- Public meetings will be streamed live via UN Web TV.
- Follow our twitter for updates on the session.