CERD 100th session: Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Ireland, Israel and Uzbekistan (November – December 2019)
Date : 2019.08.15
At its 100th session from 25th November to 13th December 2019, the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situation of racial discrimination in following 6 countries.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) are encouraged to submit information on Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Ireland, Israel and Uzbekistan.
If you are a CSO participating in the forthcoming session and wishes to receive practical information, contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)
*UPDATE (18 November 2019) – The review of Chile is postponed to 2021.
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the review: 1 November 2019
- Deadline for NGO alternative reports for the List of Themes: 29 August 2019
- Deadline for information to request under the Early Warning Urgent Action Procedures (EWUAP): 28 October 2019
- Information Note for NGOs for the submission of reports, accreditation and participation in informal meetings and lunchtime briefings
- For States parties’ reports, list of themes and other documents, please visit the 100th session page.
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch and stream live discussions via the UN Web TV!
- Follow our twitter for live coverage of the session!