CERD will address racial discrimination in Egypt, Holy See, Lithuania, Mongolia, Slovenia and Turkey (November 2015)
Date : 2015.09.25
At its 88th session from 23rd November to 11th December 2015, UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will consider the situations of racial discrimination in following countries. Civil society organisations are encouraged to submit their reports on Egypt, Holy See, Lithuania, Mongolia, Slovenia and Turkey.
The Committee will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Convention on 26th November 2015.
- Deadline for submission of NGO reports: 2nd November 2015
- For further information and State parties’ reports, please visit the official CERD website
- Use our “ICERD and CERD: Guide for Civil Society Actors” for effective participation in the session
- Watch discussions live! UN Treaty Body Webcast
- If you are an NGO participating in the forthcoming session and interested in receiving further practical information from IMADR, please contact us at: geneva[@]imadr.org (remove “” when you send e-mail)