Date : 2014.02.04
IMADR carries out following activities through the effective cooperation with the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD):
- Monitor the sessions and cooperate with the Committee;
- Provide information and lobby at CERD sessions on country situations; and
- Assist human rights defenders and partner organizations to engage with the Committee.
- 93rd session: Canada, Djibouti, Ecuador, Kuwait, New Zealand, Russia, Tajikistan and the United Arab Emirates
- 92nd session: Armenia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Kenya and Moldova
- 91st session: Argentina, Italy, Portugal, Togo, Turkmenistan and Uruguay
- 90th session: Greece, Lebanon, Pakistan, Paraguay, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and the United Kingdom
- 89th session: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Namibia, Oman, Rwanda and Spain
- 88th session: Egypt; Holy See; Lithuania; Mongolia; Slovenia; and Turkey
- 87th session: Colombia; Costa Rica; Niger; Suriname; Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia; Czech Republic; Norway; and the Netherlands
- 86th session: France; Guatemala; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Sudan; Germany; and Denmark
- ICERD and CERD: A Guide for Civil Society Actors (2011) | English, Spanish, French
- San José Guidelines against Intimidation or Reprisals
- Contact Taisuke Komatsu at geneva[@]imadr.org for inquiry or support.